Friday 20 February 2015

Catch Up

Hello Lovelies, 

I haven't blogged in a while *hangs head in shame*. So I thought I would share with you a few moments from that past few days. 


  If you follow me on instagram you may have seen most of these pictures. Over the past few days I've had some lazy pyjama days I have been feeling a little under the weather. 

Myself and Anthony have been doing some top secret hopefully soon to be revealed stuff and it has had it's ups and downs. It's been full on which is probably why I have been MIA. 

On Valentines day Anthony surprised me with a beautiful bunch of roses and a card. The top right collage is a few photos of myself and Anthony from the past few years. I can't wait for many more to come. Also once I have lost the baby weight I can finally get my ring resized and share with you how beautiful it is.   (I think there's a sneak peek on my engagement post).

Edward has changed so much over the past few days/weeks, he has started to smile and coo. It's so amazing to watch him change, it's hard though to put him back in his moses basket at 2am when he's cooing and smiling.

The Johnson's baby bedtime bath is a bit of a random photo but I have been loving this stuff and not just for Edward, it's so relxing. I asked my mum to watch Edward the other day so I could go for a long(ish) soak in the bath. This could possibly be making it's way into my February favourites.

 The Pret tea is from a caffeine filled day in Leeds, I met up with my friend from Uni whilst Anthony was working in the city. It was an early start setting off at half past 7, not easy with a baby so a lot of coffee and tea was needed. 

What have you all been up to whilst I have been away? 


xx

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous baby, I hope you're both doing well. Must be a very busy time! Beautiful flowers too, hope he's spoiling you rotten. Thanks for sharing your lovely photos xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete